Monday is Hillcrest's Recycling & Collection Day
- Place your trash cart at the curb by 6:30 a.m. on your collection day, but not prior to 8:00 p.m. the evening before.
- Garbage carts must be returned to their storage area on private property by 10:00 p.m. on the designated collection day.
- Place trash, recyclables and yard trimmings 5 feet apart to allow our automated trucks to collect materials safely and efficiently.
- Extra bags of trash that do not fit in your trash cart with the lid closed must be placed next to the trash cart and tagged with an Extra Trash Sticker, which can be purchased at most local grocery stores ($4 + tax). Extra bags without a sticker will be charged a per-bag fee of $8 + tax.
- Did we miss your cart? Call Austin Resource Recovery at 3-1-1 or send us an e-mail. We will come by to pick up the missed material as soon as possible.
Use MY SCHEDULE to get a personalized collection calendar (includes Feb. 29th) for all residential curbside services. You can add your schedule to Google, iCal or Outlook, or you can print it. You can also sign up for text, email or phone call reminders and alerts.
What is Recyclable? What Do I Do With? Recycle & Reuse Drop-Off Center
Copyright © 1998-2019 AtHomeNet, Inc. All rights reserved.
Neighborhood Website by AtHomeNet